- Ultraviolet (UV-C) light eliminates bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc on the surfaces of most household and personal items.
- Removes odors, bacteria, and dust mites which cause splenetic, pneumonia, asthma, and allergies.
- Keeping your rooms, closets, and household appliances in an antiseptic environment.
- Portable handheld design and easy to operate.
- Child-lock switch
- Built in rechargeable battery, Powered by Micro USB
- Light weight, foldable and more portable
- Brand Name:59s
- Power Source:Rechargeable Battery
- Disinfection time:5-10s
- Model: X5
- UV LEDs: 20 pcs
- Rate Input:5V/1.5A
- Input Interface: Micro USB
- LED Wavelength:260-280nm
- Net Weight:200g
- Packing:Product + Goggles + Bag+ Micro USB + Instruction manual
- What can be sterilized:anywhere there is a need
How does the Ultraviolet Sanitizer work?
Why UV-C Technology?
UVC has been widely used in cupboard sanitizer and sterilizing devices in hospital for 60 years. UVC LED light eliminates almost all the germs and bacteriz by destroying DNA & RNA physically.
- There are heat-resistant germs(“mad cow” Virus)
- Cold-resistant germs(avian influenza virus. Yell bacteria)
- And drug-resistant germs(Superbug)
- But NO LED UV-resistant germs.
Our items go through a lot of testing and certificates then release.
Guid for using 59S Sterilizing wand: